Saturday, September 19, 2009

At Steamboat Springs and fighting altitude sickness ~ increased hydration last week just in case and yet still!  Now I think I should have gills.  It was noon my time and I was still sitting in my jammies drinking Gatorade.

Rally Colorado is a social event as much as a rally.  Beer festival weekend too.

Walking down the street today, it was apparent that when I was 10-12 years old I would have fit right in with my cowboy boots and flannel shirts.  Need to raid a men's store and get a couple flannels again.

The forecast has changed and it should be a very nice weekend.  This is why I always pack my rain gear for if not...

One who needs little sleep is whipped.  Night.


1 comment:

  1. I'm heading to Colorado tomorrow with my sister, Katie. Hopefully, we won't be getting that altitude sickness! We'll be there for about a week...we plan to be in Denver and then go on up to Winter Park. Phoenix is hot......100 degrees right now! Whew! Keep writing......I sure enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete