Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter. The day of connectiveness. He died for us, rose for us and will come again for us.

Yesterday while working on myself, I had to hold the meridians that run through my arms to my little fingers.  While holding the points, I was required to process thoughts that had once been stressors - experiencing integration, feeling worthiness and receiving support.  Deeply meaningful and Easter appropriate upon retrospect.

Also yesterday over a beer at a local brewery, Mom shared a story about Uncle Al, my grandfather's (Dad's side) brother.  Uncle Al was the epitome of a Western cowboy. He always wore a cowboy hat, boots, western shirts and pants.  Auntie Joyce and him traveled the US, rock hounding, panning gold, hunting, collecting and living an amazing life of connectivity with each other, to others and for the Earth.

I was quite young when they'd visit and upon departure they always left me rocks. Back then the love was based on beauty, but as I grew older the rocks' energetic properties came to light.  The last time I saw them was during a visit to Arizona and yes, they gave me turquoise upon leaving.

Auntie Joyce called Mom recently and expressed that Uncle Al had gone through a joint replacement last year. Bless the spirit for he was in his still active 90s.  He happened to not be feeling up to par at joint rehab and they suggested he should go to the hospital. He refused. So at home later that day, Auntie Joyce was helping Uncle Al remove his cowboy boots. The one side was more difficult to take off and Auntie told him tomorrow let us not do the cowboy boots. At that in a state of peace, Uncle Al leaned back and died.

Beautiful connectivity.  It is palpable in their story.

No comments:

Post a Comment