Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm a cornucopia of oils, tinctures, salves, liquid meds and more.  I don't get sick very often, but when I do it's shotgun approach to betterment.  I refused to recognize all of the signs this cold was giving and didn't nip it soon enough.  Now - well, I think I could be hired to kill any bugs within a 20 foot radius.  Walking bug bomb.

So as I mope around the house with my blankees, what better time than to catch up on work.  Creating a presentation for the state EMS conference next month and jazzing it with some photos to break the monotony.  Reading through stuff that I would never get to sitting at my desk.  Time management at its best.

Skipper, Rico and the rest on Madagascar - love 'em!  Many interesting lines and thoughts in that movie.  Uniqueness lost amongst the rest of the zebras, reclaiming status within the Pride in an usual way, coming full circle in life, on and on...  

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for an update on your blog.....what have you been up to lately?

    ReplyDelete